This page just contains a list of documents I refer to in my web. I have also added a couple of documents I have published in varioius sailing fora such as the multihull mailing list, crew.org.nz and Sailing Anarchy.
Documents by me
- On the tiller geometry of cats
- Friction in lines and blocks — plain bearing blocks give ball bearing blocks a run for their money
- Dagger boards — how big should they be?
- Some aspects of structural engineering of dagger boards
- Symmetric or Asymmetric?
- Afterburner recklessly modelled
- Modelling 52 ft ferry cat
- Making FRP tubes using the Plym method
- On the load sharing of track fasteners
- Bonding fasteners to wood using statistical data and methods.
- Cat hull stressed by dagger board