September 17, 2012:
- Updated my embroidery page with a new finish - some more brick stitch.
September 1, 2012:
- Updated the Illuminations page with two more scrolls that have been handed out.
August 31 2012:
- Updated my wardrobe, finishing the Green Florentine dress diary, and adding a diary for my Black Velvet gown, as well as updating the A&S50 Challenge page which had been long forgotten!
- There is also some new items on my Persona page.
- In November I will be putting in a big update with an entirely new outfit. Their Majesties have given me a writ saying they will be asking me at Kingdom University if I should like to accept membership of the Order of the Laurel.
- Updates on the Illumination page, with some scrolls from Civil War 2011 and onward.
- Updated the event page, so far only with links to my photos, but 2011 was an event-rich year, with me attending 13 official events in Drachenwald! A record year for me.
- A&S 50 page updated with four new finished items.
- Persona page updated with new class and new office held, as well as news of my registered device
- A new Dress Diary - lo and behold, I got inspired and started a new gown project, straight out of Alcega: The Turkish Morning Gown.
- Two latest scribal projects (#29 and #30) detailed on the scribal page. One still lacking an image.
- Updated my embroidery page with a finished brick stitch project, a wool seat cushion.
- My persona page updated with more credentials, and new awards.
- Having taken some pictures of my recent insanity, I also decided it was time to update my embroidery page with my attempts at mastering the typically german style of brick stitch.
- Updated the Scribal page with four new projects. One is not yet quite finished (#24), but I couldn't let that keep the queue of updates at a stand-still.
- After finishing all link-updates for the scribal page I pressed on, adding the new scribal projects to the list.
- Updated my scribal page with working picture links for all finished items. Working on adding the remaining projects not yet linked and updating individual project pages with working picture links.
- Finally managed to get the Events page up to date with all the events I visited last year. Eleven all together!
- Updated the Crafts page with working image links, and did some general editing and prettifying.
- The Events page is being updated with the many events I've attended this year, not quite finished yet.
- The A&S 50 page has some added projects bringing the total up to 22 finished items out of 50.
- Currently I am working on a couple of sewing projects, a laton jacket and a coif and forehead cloth set, which will soon be featured on the clothing page.
April 26, 2009:
- Updated the Events page with the three latest events I visited, Nordmark Civil War, Drachenwald 12th Night Coronation and Queen's Demand.
- The list of projects for the A&S 50 is updated with two more items, 33 to go.
- At long last, all dress diaries have got their photos updated and the links have been fixed. Pictures, illustrations, finished items - it's all back now on the Clothing page.
November 20, 2008:
- Updated my A&S 50 Challenge page with two new finished projects - making a total of 15 down and 35 to go.
November 16, 2008:
- Dress diary update, the red petticoat kirtle is finished, photographed and the diary is updated with the latest information. Hurray!
November 10, 2008:
- Making a decision finally, I have started uploading project galleries and event albums. Right now, all Event albums from 2004 and on are online again!
- Working on getting the project diary photos up again - most are still offline. But some are working. Check the Clothes page for working cards.
September 18, 2008:
- Currently all of my photos are unavailable. This makes most of my website very dull. I will try to get it fixed as soon as possible. In future, all photo links will point elsewhere.
August 29, 2008:
- Event page updated with blurb about this year's Visby Medieval Week. Including links to photoalbums, as per usual.
August 26, 2008:
- Created a page for my A&S 50 Challenge participation. Listing the items I count toward my own breadth challenge.
August 25, 2008:
- Updated clothing page, moving the waistcoat from in-progress to finished item. Look for another dress diary about a big green Florentine gown soon.
- A dress diary, mostly after the fact, is now online detailing the progress of my Green Florentine dream gown.
- My Persona page updated with awards and other achievements.
July 21, 2008:
- Finally all links and a blurb are up after this year's Double Wars event. Check out the Events page.
June 13, 2008:
- The clothes page has a shiny new project! A red petticoat is a must in any well dressed 16th Century lady's wardrobe, and mine will soon have one such item.
June 1, 2008:
- On the embroidery page I have added text and images describing my assisi work table setting and prize-winning apron.
January 20, 2008:
- Changes ahoy for the clothes page. My Splendor Solis kirtle is finished and the dress diary and clothing page has been updated to reflect that.
- The Events page has also been updated with links and photos for 12th Night Coronation.
November 29, 2007:
- Update on the Events page, with a blurb and links to photos from the recent Coronet Tourney for the Principality of Nordmark held in Bollerup castle in the shire of Attemark.
October 8, 2007:
September 16, 2007:
- The Clothes section has seen some action, one new dress diary started and one more may appear soon. Stay tuned!
- My scribal desk has also seen some updates, it can now be used as a flat table as well as slant.
August 27, 2007:
- Scribal section updated with the latest scroll I finished, being a Sigillum Regis for Gerhardt given at Summer Coronation.
- On the Embroidery page, a new update with blackwork has been made, a set of collar and cuffs which I embroidered as a gift to a deserving lady has been added.
- The Crafts section is currently getting a detailing, dead links et cetera fixed on the page about wax tablets.
- Long overdue changes are going to be happening around here. For now, the Events page has been updated with blurb and links about Visby Medieval Week.
May 25, 2007:
- Changes afoot. The Clothes page has been rearranged to a slightly different order, showing in pictures my progression within each of my historical periods of interest. The English fitted gown has also been promoted to finished Dress Diary, and it, and the Venetian Breeches diary has been updated with photos of the finished outfits.
- In other news, the Event page has been updated with blurb and links from Double Wars XX held between May 11 - 20.
May 7, 2007:
- A write-up and some pictures of my brand new pair of Venetians for dressing up in drag can now be found in the clothes section.
April 20, 3007:
- Updated my active dress diary, the gown itself is finished, but the outfit is missing a suite of ruffs.
April 16, 2007:
- After a long four months it was time for my second event of the year - Drachenwald Crown Tournament hosted by Juneborg. More details and a link to photos on my Events page.
March 29, 2007:
March 25, 2007:
- Updated my latest scroll with a fresh new scan of the signed and delivered page. Check it out.
March 18, 2007:
March 3, 2007:
February 18, 2007:
- With a fresh scan of my whitework embroidered partlet I updated the embroidery page.
- Some minor changes of sundry pages, fixing links and the like.
February 12, 2007:
- The template dress diary for my open red wool hood has now been fleshed out. Somebody else besides me might be able to glean some information from it. Hurrah.
- Updated the English fitted gown diary with the progress of my sleeves.
February 9, 2007:
- Found some more photo galleries on the Baggeholm site so added the links on the event page.
January 19, 2007:
- Added a few items to the Aros portal - that I've forgotten to add for a year and a half. Better late than never, eh?
January 10, 2007:
- Much excitement going on in the dress diaries: First, updated the (finished) surcote lining kirtle diary with the pictures I took before christmas.
- Second, updated the diary of my partlets to include the new gathered partlet with whiteworked collar...
- ...which also means that there is a new "card" on the finished projects list in the Clothes section.
- A tiny update on the English fitted gown diary as well to read. Not more than a paragraph about the sleeves.
- Also added my email address to all pages of my site, check out the nav bar on the left.
December 15, 2006:
- Dress diary update for the English fitted gown. The skirt is attached and silk picadil edging is being stitched into place. Pictures and text.
November 23, 2006:
- Updated the crafts section with a couple of paragraphs of embroidery - my gathered partlet with whiteworked collar can now be admired here.
October 30, 2006:
- There has been progress on the scribal front, and the illumination page is updated with a couple of new scrolls. More updates will be forthcoming there after the Kingdom University Event.
October 2, 2006:
- Updated Events page with blurb and picture links to the Nordmark Civil War event hosted by Juneborg.
September 1, 2006:
August 23, 2006:
August 18, 2006:
- Updated the Events page with blurb and link to my Medieval Week photos from this year. Also added links to photo albums for previous events taken by others. More event photos for everyone!
- Promoted and shifted around the Test Doublet dress diary from active to finished in the Clothes section, leaving no open dress diaries - look for more updates on that in the near future.
June 23, 2006:
- Well, after some damage to my picture server I have reorganized the Clothes pages somewhat. Previously all diaries were located on the other server with the images. I have now moved all text here, to the Geocities site, so that they will still be available while the images are gone for a few days. Hopefully this will not take too long to fix.
May 30, 2006:
May 8, 2006:
- Event page updated with link and blurb about the past weekend's event here in Aros. Being the coronet tourney for the Principality of Nordmark.
April 24, 2006:
- Adding new information on the embroidery page I did a write-up of the Needlebooks I embroidered for my shire's Nordmark giftbasket.
April 4, 2006:
- Going back to the Ropa, I've updated the diary with text and images of the trim and cord decoration I added for the bling factor.
March 28, 2006:
- A new dress diary is created. I mean to have a 1410 surcote finished in time for this year's Double Wars event.
March 21, 2006:
March 20, 2006:
- Changed the status of my two new pages (wax tablets and embroidery), and removed the notice at the top of the page. I also changed around a little on the garb section, edited the background mostly. There are also new galleries up with pictures from Aros scriptorium, as well as two new Aros sewing circle albums (here and here).
March 4, 2006:
- Changing around information on the Crafts section, I moved a few segments into separate pages (wax tablets and embroidery) and removed old information. Expect more information and links to be added to these eventually.
February 3, 2006:
- Added a link and blurb about the latest event I attended, being Nordmark University II.
January 29, 2006:
- Updated the Illumination page with project #14 - a principality award scroll from the backlog.
November 28, 2005:
- Updating the section with my Illuminations I have links to two new projects which I have finished.
November 27, 2005:
- A post-mortem dress diary of my Spanish Ropa is now online for your enjoyment.
October 10, 2005:
- Another update to the Events front page done as I have uploaded the pictures I took at Crown.
September 30, 2005:
- Added the links and a short blurb about the last event I went to, Visby Medieval Week, now that the next one, Drachenwald Crown Tourney, is coming up in a week. Check out the events page.
September 27, 2005:
August 16, 2005:
- Sture Shirt diary updated for the finished item. Collar was attached to neckline and ties affixed to make a wearable shirt. Huzzah!
August 15, 2005:
- Updated the doublet bodice kirtle diary, creating a picture page with the finished outfit worn at Visby. Some housekeeping on various garb pages as well.
July 15, 2005:
- Some more work today on the test doublet, shell fabric has been cut out and mounting has started.
July 11, 2005:
- There are a couple more albums of sewing circle pictures under Aros dealings, and today I resumed work on the test doublet.
June 30, 2005:
- Let it not be said that Lia does not share the links, check out the illumination page, scroll down to the bottom.
June 29, 2005:
- In an effort to make my site straight-forward and easy to navigate I added two different categorized lists of the garb I have made.
June 28, 2005:
June 2, 2005:
- Big things afoot! Two dress diaries have been promoted to finished, and a new project placed in the line-up of garb projects in progress. A new piece of undergarment, a
shirt based on one of the Sture shirts that you can see in my local Cathedral's museum.
- The Events page has been updated with pictures from Double Wars XVIII.
April 24, 2005:
April 17, 2005:
- Updated the GFD diary with a couple of images of me wearing the nearly finished gown. I also started an entirely new project, a 16th Century kirtle with a doublet-bodice. Wish me luck.
April 8, 2005:
- Another couple of pictures and a short update added to the GFD.
March 12, 2005:
- Going through the gallery of garb pictures I decided to do some housekeeping, which prompted some links to be changed in the garb section, which led to some rather extensive editing of the garb projects page.
March 5, 2005:
- Again, an update to the GFD Dress Diary, no pictures, but that might come soon.
February 23, 2005:
February 1, 2005:
January 31, 2005:
- I took a load of pictures of my 10th scroll which is now finished, and wrote up the making-of bits and they are now webbed! I am pleased with the end result, and can see definite improvement in my skill-level.
January 24, 2005:
- A productive weekend! I did quite a bit of work on my French hood, and also got some sewing and test-fitting done on the GFD. No update on that front, but a nice long one, with pictures on the hood progress. I also added a link to a fellow costumer who is making a doublet like mine in that diary.
January 17, 2005:
- Another update on my scroll. A couple of pictures of drying gold ground. Woo.. Yay...
January 16, 2005:
- Updated in the scribal section! Wow, how about that! I have a commissioned scroll that needs to be done in two weeks, and today I did alot of sketching in pencil.
January 15, 2005:
- Updated the Crafts section with the description of making my wax tablet.
January 14, 2005:
- Added a sub-page for documentation about the persona and name etc.
December 20, 2004:
- Clarified on the doublet diary what the status is: namely, I will not be working on it for a while. Also added a note of thanks to the incredibly nice people who wrote offering me help.
- Expanded the background text on the Clothes page and added the few measurements I have saved, for reference.
December 5, 2004:
- I've put the doublet diary on hiatus, following the promise and fall-through of Patterns of Fashion (*cry*). A little bit more on the French hood in the extras page.
November 21, 2004:
November 20, 2004:
- At sewing circle I realized that I had not done enough research on French Hoods, so I did that when I got home, and immediately started documenting my thoughts in a little making the extras page to my Tudor court gown.
- Also added in the GFD diary a link to Berry's Trés Riches Heures, showing a surcote sleeve I really rather like.
November 11, 2004:
- Sitting down to take a look at some scans I have I decided to start up a doublet diary. So far there is only a little information about my inspiration up - mostly a placeholder.
October 31, 2004:
- I did add picture pages for all my finished outfits in the garb section and there is a short update to the GFD page, and one picture in the gallery which I didn't link to.
October 28, 2004:
October 23, 2004:
- Finally added the picture of the finished cuffs on my lovely sleeves.
October 17, 2004:
- Having had some progress on the Gothic Fitted Dress, I've updated that Dress Diary with pictures of the sleeves.
October 4, 2004:
- Massive re-programming of the site going on.
October 1, 2004:
- I took a bad picture of my latest scroll, only sketched out as yet, and also rearranged the illumination pages.
September 26, 2004:
- Work has continued on the Gothic Fitted Dress - albeit slowly.
September 1, 2004:
- Added an active link to the newest Dress Diary which will detail the making of a gothic fitted dress mostly known in the SCA as a "cotehardie". My aim is to make it supportive, practical and flattering and all by hand.
August 21, 2004:
- I finished and delivered my eighth scroll which was started as an AoA blank, taken from a 1390 manuscript. I did the final touches of illumination at Visby and the last calligraphy just in time to hand it over to the Prince of Nordmark to present it in court today.
August 18, 2004:
- I finally finished my Tudor court gown, and have pictures and an update to prove it.